Your Key to Better Living
Are you looking for a sales career in Manufactured Housing? Join our team at Quality Homes as a Housing Consultant!
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by selling manufactured homes; meeting customer needs. You will show homes, follow-up on sales leads, perform closings, coordinate advertising, submit service requests for new models.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Show prospective buyers their housing options including new models, pre-owned and brokered homes
- Follow-up on sales leads from various sources
- Work closely with the Community Manager to select sites for Quality Homes models.
- Responsible for coordinating model home presentation including repairs, warranty work, schedule cleaning, etc.
- Submits service requests for new models.
- Coordinate closings including requesting closing packages and performing closings.
- Planning open houses.
- Coordinate all advertising for available homes with the main office
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales, real estate experience preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to negotiate
- Superior time management and organization skills
- Great listening skills
- High level of enthusiasm
- Basic computer proficiency, ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (email, internet)
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends